March 3, 2011
I hope you're looking for answers, because I need questions.
First things first: are you familiar with the Q & A Discussions we feature regularly on SmallGroups.com? If not, I think you should be.
Here's the basic idea: we compile a list of questions about the toughest and most impactful topics from the world of small-group ministry, and then we ask several small-group experts from around the country to answer them. These answers are posted once or twice a month on SmallGroups.com, and then our readers can interact with those responses by posting comments and other questions.
It's a great feature, and it's been popular on SmallGroups.com for a long time. But I need your help to keep things going! Specifically, I need a new set of questions.
Please help! Take a look at the idea generators below, and post your suggested questions in the Comments section. Thank you in advance for helping us keep this valuable feature fresh, relevant, and helpful!
- What obstacles are you currently encountering in your small group?
- What obstacles are you currently encountering in your small-group ministry?
- What areas of your group or ministry have become stagnant in recent months?
- Are you experiencing any "people problems" in your group or ministry? (Please don't name any names.)
- Are there any ministry goals that you have been unable to achieve in recent months and/or years?
- What is keeping you up at night as a leader?
posted by Sam O'Neal on March 3, 2011 9:37 AM